To make it short, I need money. If you are a follower of mine (thanks for that btw), you probably know about my latest adventure. Well, in the end it cost me way more money than I’d have preferred.
That is the main reason why I am now open for commissions. Another reason is, that I want to practice more, challenge myself a bit. So, if you are considering to commission me, here is what you need to know:
1. What I draw
- please browse my fan art tag to see, what I usually draw
- to be exact, I’ll draw any Dragon Age character for you, my own preferences should be pretty clear, though… which basically means, I am more experienced drawing Anders and Fenris
- I might also consider doing Mass Effect or Game of Thrones fan art, if you ask nicely
- I’d also draw peanuts versions of the characters
2. What I don’t draw
- I got not problem with drawing basic backgrounds, just don’t expect them to be particularly complex, as it doesn’t fit my style
- sorry, no explicit porn… some
pettingnudity is perfectly fine, though
- please don’t expect me to draw something or in a way that contradicts my style (the peanuts are an exception)
3. Conditions - in other words: How about the money?
- 5€ (6,66$) for a pencil drawing (no colors)
- 10€ (13,32$) for a colored drawing
- 2€ (2,66$) extra if you want more than two characters
- I will not only upload the drawing here, but send it to you via email in the original resolution as a TIFF with 300dpi, so you can print it, if you want to
- payment via paypal only
- if interested, please send me an ask
4. Copyright notice
Since I am both a fan and an artist, I would like to remind you, that all the characters belong to their respective owners and not to me. My artwork however does belong to me. It is ok for me, if you post it elsewhere, as long as you don’t remove my signature. I’d be extra happy, if you credit me, though.
5. Last but not least
Please be as precise as possible about what you’d like me to draw. Also, tell me if you either want something more realistic or stylized.
PS: I may be willing to make exceptions, if I happen to like the idea.
Thanks for reading.
end of commercial break
Time to run this commercial more! If you have not seen her art yet, you have really been missing out - she has a wonderful, inspiring style that evokes emotions. It is splendid!